Earn the iGPS unit(s)/ECA hour(s)
Three ways to earn ECA hours/ iGPS units via Library workshops/ programme
You are encouraged to enrol below activities to fulfil the university graduation requirements.
- Attend workshop on time and sign in.
- Take part in a survey after attending the workshops.
- Go to LIB101 and click Join us now. Register with HSUHK account.
- Finish the programme with 80% marks or more in overall.
- Take part in a survey and fill in the feedback form after finishing the course.
- Other library events and activities
After verification, SAO will update the record to the system accordingly. Under normal circumstances, the ECA hours / iGPS units would be shown on e-campus a month after the event completed. Students are suggested to log in to the e-campus to view the record.
Please refer to SAO webpage for details about ECA Hours / iGPS units.
Last update: 8 May 2020