Late Night Study
The G/F of the Library is a designated place to operate extended study hours and facilitate students’ study and preparation for the examination. During the examination period, students and staff of HSUHK can access the G/F even when the service counter is closed (click here for the Library opening hours).
Extended opening hours of the G/F of the Library during examination period
|First Semester Mid-Term Examination: 14 October – 1 November 2019|
|Monday – Thursday||8:30 am – 7:30 am of the following day|
|Friday||8:30 am – 8:00 am of the following day|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 8:00 am of the following day|
|Sunday and Public Holidays||9:00 am – 7:30 am of the following day|
|First Semester Final Assessment/Examination Period: 25 November – 21 December 2019|
|Monday – Friday||10:00 am – 12:00 midnight|
|Sunday and Public Holidays||Closed|
Guidelines on using the service of extended study at G/F of the Library
- All eligible users should use their University Identity Cards to enter the Library.
- Library materials should not be taken away from the Library unless they have been properly checked out.
- Please look after your personal belongings. The Library has no responsibility of the safe keeping of any unattended personal belongings.
- Reservation of seats by placing library materials and/or personal belongings on tables and/or seats in the Library is not allowed. They may be removed as Lost and Found Items by the Security Guard.
- Remember to silence any ringing device and be considerate to keep your voice down at all time. Games are not allowed.
- Food and Beverages are not allowed.
- Please refer to the Library Regulation 3.11 and be a responsible user.
For the opening hours of buildings and student common facilities on campus, please click here.
Last update: 20 November 2019