24 Hours Opening
Space4All is a place designated in the Library for 24 hours opening. During normal opening hours, users can access the Area and make use of facilities for collaborative learning, knowledge sharing, academic events and meetings etc. When the G/F of the Library is closed, users can enter the Area via the side door. The Area will be closed for an hour for preparation before reopening every morning. (click here for the Library opening hours).
|Operation period of 24 Hours Opening Area for the 1st Semester: 11 September to 23 December 2020|
Guidelines on using the 24 Hours Opening Area
- All eligible users should use their University Identity Cards to enter the Library.
- Library materials should not be taken away from the Library unless they have been properly checked out.
- Please look after your personal belongings. The Library has no responsibility of the safe keeping of any unattended personal belongings.
- Reservation of seats by placing library materials and/or personal belongings on tables and/or seats in the Library is not allowed. They may be removed as Lost and Found Items by the Security Guard.
- Remember to silence any ringing device and be considerate to keep your voice down at all time. Games are not allowed.
- Food and Beverages are not allowed.
- Please refer to the Library Regulation 3.11 and be a responsible user.
Last update: 4 September 2020