You can get various Support From Library while you are away from the campus.
For instance, we recommend the following resources to facilitate your self-learning:
• SearchPlus for searching all resource types
• Databases A-Z for accessing subject specific e-resources and user guides
• RefWorks for managing citations efficiently
• MOOC LIB101 for learning various information skills
• Subject Guides for browsing suggested subject resources
• Online Tutorials for learning skills to use library services and resources
The Library will support you all along, as always. We just change the way we communicate. Remember to Ask a Librarian when you need help.