To support the rapid development of the programmes in the University, the Library has been continuously enriching its collection in terms of breadth and depth. We are pleased to announce the availability of the following new databases:
- SAGE Research Methods contains SAGE books, journal articles, reference works, and instructional videos for helping users with research projects.
- Handbook of Translation Studies Online provides a large range of reference work on traditions and methods of translation and interpreting.
- Environmental Research Database (ESG) covers environmental performance and investment of listed companies in China available on the CSMAR platform.
- SpringerLink covers a wide range of subjects including business & management, computer science, economics & finance, mathematics & statistics, language & linguistics, professional & applied computing and social sciences.
- Brill contains ebooks on social sciences, Asian studies, language and linguistics.
- John Benjamins contains ebooks on linguistics, literature and literary studies, translation and interpreting studies.
For further assistance on using the databases, please feel free to Ask a Librarian and stay tuned for the information skills enhancing workshops.