Thomson Reuters Eikon
How can I access Eikon?
- Please click HERE to access the client software on the Eikon e-Station (via the Campus Booking System).
- The Library subscribes to one Eikon account. Only one person can access Eikon at the same time. Access is on a “First-come, First-serve” basis. Users can reserve the current session only.
- If someone is using the e-Station, you will see the session is being “Reserved”. If no one is using it, you can click “Walk-in” to connect to the e-Station.
Who can access Eikon?
- HSUHK students and faculty members.
- Users must read the Terms and Conditions of the database and should follow the Responsible Use of Library E-Resources.
- For more details, please refer to the online instructions on the Eikon e-Station.