Adobe Creative Cloud Workstations
Adobe Creative Cloud software is now available on the PC workstation at the DIY Corner on 2/F of the Library and the Computer Cluster on G/F of the Library.
Guidelines on booking Adobe Creative Cloud Workstation
- You are advised to make an advanced reservation on Library Rooms and Facilities System to ensure you can access at the required time. The unreserved workstations will be available on a first-come-first-served basis during Library Opening Hours of G/F and 2/F.
- You can make reservations up to one day in advance.
- Based on a unit of one hour per time slot, each user is allowed to book up to two hours per day in a single booking. (G/F: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, 2/F: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- You should claim your reservation with University Identity Cards via the Campus Room Booking System located at the Service Counter on the G/F of the Library.
- The reservation that is not claimed 15 minutes after the booking time will be made available to other users.
Last update: 10 October 2019