Place Hold on an Item
You can place HOLD an item which is already on loan via MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT in SearchPlus.
Please note that you can hold a loan item from Circulation Collection only. Item not on loan CANNOT be held.
To hold an item:
Using MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT in SearchPlus
1. Access SearchPlus for the item.
2. Once the item is already on loan, you can click “Sign in”.
Enter Login ID (student ID or staff ID) and PIN to login to your MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT.
3. After signing in, press “Hold” on your desired item until the message Action Succeeded is shown on the page.
5. View your circulation record at MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT to confirm the request is successful (You can click “Cancel” to cancel the request).
6. You will receive a pickup notice by email when the item is ready for collection at the 1/F Service Counter.
Last update: 11 December 2018